I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Saturday, October 14, 2017

this is how we roll

Not to brag or anything,
but our family is  pretty awesome. 
Grandpa and Grandma needed a new roof so everyone jumped in.
It wasn't long and the roof was finished and ready for winter.







Grandpa even wanted to help so he picked up the broom and
started to clean things up.
After all, he is the one who taught his children to work.



The days are passing quickly. It's hard to believe that fall has arrived
in all its glory.

I made a visit to Ephraim today.
 I looked out the window and these were running down the road..

These sheep made my day.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow! Now THAT'S a traffic jam! Great pictures, beautiful family! It's so great that everyone was willing to pitch in and help! What a blessing!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hooray for raising the roof as a whole family.