I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Saturday, October 21, 2017

so much joy

joy

noun
  1. 1.
    a feeling of great pleasure and happiness.
    "tears of joy"
    synonyms:delight, great pleasure, joyfulness, jubilationtriumph
     rejoicing, happiness, gladness, glee, exhilaration,


We are always looking for joy. 
We have become pretty good at finding it. 
Some days it just happens,
others, we have to find it.

Here are a few pictures of some of the joyful moments we 
have found these past few months.

 Grandparents day with this bug


selfie with these 2 in the back ground as they await their flu shots

  Demolition derby in Manti


Back to school Ice cream party with grandma

Early morning balloon festival


Cotton candy on the porch




Splash party for these two



Grandma and Grandpa at the lake


 Beads for Kristen

Lots more to come...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

My dad used to drive in the demolition derby when I was growing up! And the back to school ice cream party... I used to have a last-day-of-school ice cream party for my kids and and all the kids in the neighborhood would come over. Such a fun post that brought back a lot of fond memories for me!