I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Thursday, July 6, 2017

one nation under God

I love the Fourth of July!
We celebrated with parades, food and fireworks.


 Bob's cookies are a must





What's more American than apple pie?





We have a perfect view of the fireworks
 right from the cemetery.



I am a proud to be an American.
I love this country.

We also recently celebrated a birthday...





"This is a choice land, choice above all others, blessed by the Almighty. 
Our forefathers have made and kept it so.  It will continue to be a land of freedom and liberty as long as 
we are able to advance in the light of sound 
and enduring principles of right. 
With all my heart, love this great nation.
 It is my firm conviction that the Constitution of this land 
was established by men whom the
 God of heaven raised up under that very purpose."

~Ezra Taft Benson

No comments: