I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

pic of the day

On the first day of spring we headed to the cemetery
to decorate Kristen's grave for Easter.
It truly was a beautiful day.
Nora loves to run about.
I was sitting on a bench by Kristen's grave and Nora wanted 
to run to the statue. I had the zoom lens on my camera and was able to capture her
as she arrived at the statue. 


Is there anything more precious than that?
We were all a little taken back when we saw her.
I know it looks like she is taking Jesus by the hand,
but in reality, that is what he does for us.
Takes us by the hand.
If we let him.






Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh that picture is just amazing! What a beautiful example of Christ leading us.