I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. I've contemplated on many occasions rather I should quit this blog or not. Each time I am inspired that I should not. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever! This I know. Our family continues to live and to love and this is our story...

Monday, April 8, 2013

Sunday Fun

Hope on. Journey on...
all things are possible to them that believe.
~Jeffrey R. Holland

I've been in a bit of a rut lately. 
One thing I know for sure is that it is important to keep
moving forward. So we journey on.
We had another great Sunday afternoon. 
I love the tradition that we share each Sunday.
All of my children and grandchildren gather for dinner and fun.
It really doesn't take much to entertain us.
A few bubbles, some stale boiled eggs to blast into the field and
we're good. We even played a little game of
where's Nora up in Kristen's room. 
It all made for a great afternoon.











3 comments:

Heather said...

Sending you love my friend, as you dwell in this place. Wish we were closer to one another ... we could sit in our ruts together.

And may I add ... Soldier On.

My mantra for sometime now.

Prayer of peace flowing your way.

Rochelle said...

What a fabulous family tradition. Your family is beautiful.

Cindy said...

Gorgeous photos. What a fun tradition with the sling shot!