I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hooray! It's the first day of SPRING!

We have had a long dark winter. Not to worry, signs of Spring are everywhere.
The kids love to come over and help with the horses and chickens.
It is always a contest to see who can find the most eggs.
It has been another busy week but we were able to find time for a little fun.







The girls and I were all wearing our pink shoes so of course I needed a picture



Claire getting ready to plant the peas

We had plenty of green on St. Patrick's Day


We joked that we had to keep an extra close eye on this little girl, since she has red hair 
we didn't want the leprechauns to take her. 

We also had plenty of green treats


2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Looks like spring has sprung there for sure. We are supposed to get snow again tomorrow. Crazy weather!

Jana said...

I can't get over Nora and how adorable she is!!! I should have been that leprechaun and stolen her for the day.