I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentines from the past

Kristen loved the holidays!

Kristen Valentine's 2009







Valentines/February 2010





Don't forget to celebrate each and every day!

4 comments:

Amy L said...

What precious memories you have of Kristen. I love, love, love seeing her beautiful face!

Rochelle said...

Celebrating each moment. Not taking one second for granted. ♥

Cindy said...

Beautiful memories, beautiful daughter. I think I'll go hug Beth...

Kristi said...

I came by to visit today and haven't been in blogland for a little while. But I wanted to say I think of Kristen and you all the time. Last year a very good friend of mine's daughter died after being diagnosed with a DIPG tumor. She was diagnosed and 5 days later died. We have to cherish every moment. :)
xoxo
Kristi