Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day

May our families and homes be filled with love:
Love of each other, love of the gospel, love of our fellowman,
and love of our Savior.
As a result, heaven will be a little closer here on earth.
~Monson

Having a sweet little angel of my own in heaven, I 'm always
striving to feel heaven in my home.  I have found the above quote to be true.
I am sure Kristen hasn't missed many family gatherings. 
She looked forward to each and every holiday.
We continue to celebrate just as she would want us to do.
Cupcakes, cookies, chocolate, balloons and really cute Valentine boxes
were part of our day.






A balloon for Kristen






Cutest picture ever!

Skylander Valentines Box





2 comments:

Cindy said...

Those cookies look delicious! And your granddaughter is adorable!

Little Cottage on the Pond said...

Lovely cookies! The baby is such a cutie pie :)