I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Finally some blue sky

The inversion her has been awful. I didn't realize how bad it was here in
the valley until I went to the Huntsman Cancer Hospital and could see above the inversion.
No wonder everyone is sick and depressed. 
January is not my favorite month, probably because it is freezing cold.
Today, a least for a while, the sun is shining and the sky is blue.
I found these pictures of Kristen and the girls,
I just had to post them mostly because Kristen is so cute, but also as a
reminder that the sky really is blue and the grass is green.




2 comments:

Amy L said...

Oh, how I LOVE to see pictures of
your precious Kristen. She brings a smile to my face every time I see her.

Cindy said...

I always like to see pictures of Kristen too! You're girls are beautiful!