Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Easter and Orphan Spotlight

I am pretty sure we celebrated Easter all week.
Richard's family always has their party and egg hunt on Saturday.
Sunday in the big day for my family. 
My parents have always had Easter dinner at their home followed by
an Easter egg hunt.  My dad started putting quarters in all of the eggs 
when my children were little. Now my mom continues to do the same thing
for the great grandchildren. All of the kids ended up with many quarters.
I love the fun family traditions that both of our families have.











Orphan Spotlight 
I felt it necessary to once again bring you the 
beautiful Catherine.

During the past week there has been an added 
$10,000.00 agency grant available for Catherine's adoption.
She already has $2271.00 in her fund bringing her total over
$12,000.00
She is a beautiful girl born in December 2004.
She is described as sociable, calm and affectionate.
Please join me in praying for Catherine that she will
find a family very soon.
She needs a family NOW.
Please visit Reece's Rainbow 
for more info on Catherine and many other 
orphans who are waiting.

No comments: