I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A little bit of Kristen

I was needing a little Kristen
on this cold, wet spring evening.
I was visiting my mom and looking through her pictures.
I found just what I needed to give me a lift.


Isn't she a sweetheart

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Just precious!!! I love these pictures!!

Peter Olson said...

What was that third photo all about?
Ha! Ha!
:-)
Happy April!

Amy L said...

She's absolutely beautiful! Makes me want a girl every time I see Kristen. What a precious gift!

Cindy said...

Look at your beautiful angel!! That dress, that hair, that gorgeous face!

The VW's said...

Such sweet pictures! Love and Big Hugs to you Polly!

Rochelle said...

Oh my goodness those ruffles just add to her cuteness. ♥

Hope the sun is shining on you today.

Kristin said...

Yes she is!!!

Groves said...

Oh, Kristen - you ARE such a sweetheart. And so, so, so missed.

These are wonderful.

Thinking of your girl,

Cathy in Missouri

Peter Olson said...

Happy Easter!
:-)