Tuesday, March 6, 2012

something to work on & orphan spotlight day 6

I came across this quote and I immediately  thought, wow, something else I can work towards.

"The highest form of inner strength and power requires no
outward display of validation.
It seeks only to spread it's energy to others in the most positive of ways;
quiet kindness, restraint, patience and genuine concern."

Let's just say I have a lot of work to do.


Orphan spotlight day 6
I would like to introduce you to... 

Tania
she melts my heart.






4 comments:

stephanie said...

oh Tania!!! Sweet Tania.

Rochelle said...

Oh I have lots of work to do also! I have never seen Tania!

Zoey's mom, Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoey's mom, Heather said...

Well my friend, you certainly have been busy spreading the love and light of Kristen.These postings of these precious children, are such an amazing way to be keeping Kristen's light bright.

Thought about you and your girl this weekend as we celebrated Zoey's 5th birthday.Remembering the sweet game you sent last year. Finding a card that Kristen wrote to Zoey the year before, with her sweet backwards 'K'. Thankful for our connection through our girls but mainly, missing her for you,these days and always.