Wednesday, March 28, 2012

orphan update and a little spring

I have missed my daily orphan spotlights.
I have decided to continue to do spotlights on a weekly basis.
Tonight I wanted to share some info on the families that 
have committed to some of the children I spotlighted.

 Bernadette and Mason are both going to the same family!
The Roger's family from Virginia are saving
both Bernadette and Mason.
You can visit their blog here.




I found 3 children that are coming home to Utah!
That means that I just might be able to give these cuties a hug.

The Grove family has committed to both Alice and Mara.
Make sure to visit the Grove's Family Blog



Next up is the darling Victoria

Victoria will join the Bonner family.
I have met the Bonner family as they came to the hospital to visit Kristen.
I am so excited for both Victoria and the Bonner's.
Make sure to check out the Bonner's adoption Blog

I am so excited for all of these children and their families.
Please continue to pray for the children.

I think Spring is beginning to show its face around here.
The grass is beginning to turn green and the trees are budding.
You know spring is close when you look out your back window and
this is what you see...




Hooray for Spring.

"Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. 
The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again."
Sarah Ban Breathnach

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I don't know if you heard but WACAP is offering a $10,000 grant for families who adopt Catherine (the little girl on your right hand column) through them. If they adopt a 2nd child from the same region, WACAP will waive all the adoption fees for the 2nd child! I hope this helps her find her family!

And thank you for the shout out! I appreciate it!

Kelly
http://extra-chromosomes.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Here in gray, rainy Seattle, spring can't come soon enough! Beautiful pictures of your granddaughter!

Jeana said...

Thanks for spotlighting little Victoria and our family. We can't wait to bring her home and of course you will get to meet her and give her a great big hug :)