Monday, March 12, 2012

orphan spotlight day 12


Isn't he a little cutie

This past 2 weeks, as I have visited Reece's Rainbow daily,
each time I walk away with tears in my eyes.
I cannot believe these precious children have been forgotten.
They are definitely hidden angels.
I cannot believe the lives they lead.
I wish I could hug each one of them and tell them how precious they are.
I can't. 
The only thing I can do at this point is to pray for them and keep sharing
their cute little faces.
My mom doesn't even want to look at my blog because it is too sad for her.
I know with my whole heart that children with Down syndrome are the
most precious on this earth. I know because I have one. 
Kristen has changed my life.
She has been gone for almost 20 months and she continues
to inspire and touch the lives of many.
For those who might be wondering
if a life with Down syndrome is worth living.
YES it is.
It is a life worth celebrating.

No comments: