Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentines

Who doesn't love Valentine's Day?
The best part is the fact that you can take a special treat
to your friend, leave it on the doorstep, ring the bell and
RUN.

I have been working on some cute Valentines for my grandchildren.
I made these cute cards with bubbles attached...


I got the idea here

Then I found this and had to make some of these...

The ones I saw were made with plastic bugs,
 but I thought it would be much more
fun with chocolate bugs. 


Can you tell that I have a little too much time on my hands?
This past week I applied for another volunteer job.
I enjoy my volunteer job in the emergency room at the University Hospital,
however, children and cancer patients have stolen my heart.
They are the ones that I would really like to help.
Next week I have an interview at the Huntsman Cancer Institute.
I am kind of scared but mostly excited.
I'm hoping my emotions don't get the best of me.

and now a Valentine from our favorite cancer patient.

Oh that cute little Kristen, She always wanted a box for her Valentines.

Claire is cute as ever.
All of Kristen's pictures are covered in Claire's fingerprints.
She still points to the picture and say's "Kristen"




2 comments:

Jeana said...

I love Kristen's valentine! Wow look at Claires blue eyes, they are just mesmerizing. I love that she has a special connection to her aunt Kristen.

Peter Olson said...

Have Happy Valentine's Day!
Love & Hugs