Sunday, January 8, 2012

more pictures

Yesterday my niece, Hailey, came over toting her photo albums.
She said she had been looking through them and had some cute pictures of
Kristen. We scanned them and then laughed at how funny they were.

This first one is the cousins at a sleep over at Grandma Kirton's house.
Grandma bought all the girls matching nightgowns for Christmas.

 Half Moon Lake 1993 or 1994


Kate's wedding 2001

Hailey's Birhtday



Kristen is between her cousins and sisters holding a flashlight.
She loved flashlights.



Hailey thinks Kristen was just about to push someone in the pool.


I love to see pictures of Kristen, I especially love to see the pictures that
I have never seen before. I also love to hear stories about her.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Love these pictures.

Cindy said...

I'm with you, I love, love, love to look at pictures! These were great of Kristen. Thank you for sharing them with us!

Amy L said...

Oh, I just LOVE to see pictures of Kristen! She makes me smile so!:)

Joyce said...

Kristen was loved by so many in her short lifetime who obviously have very fond memories of their times together. Priceless indeed.