Friday, January 6, 2012

Another Angel


Sweet and amazing Katie lived a full life in thirteen years.
 Katie was a perfect example of living life to the fullest. 
She was always full of so much love and kindness for anyone she met. 
Katie loved to sing and dance.
This past December she performed  her last
dance recital. Her family had no idea this would be 
her last dance here on earth.
Katie's brother said,
"A person can change eternity for a person 
with one smile, one laugh or with one moment,
and our Katie did that for everyone."

Just a few weeks ago Katie was dancing and full of life.
Please keep her family in your prayers.

I have said this many times before
and some might not agree with me,
but I believe these precious children of ours 
are sent here only for a short time.
They come into our lives and change them for the better,
and then they are gone. Our children can accomplish
in just a few short years, what takes some of us an eternity to accomplish.

Hold yours extra close today.

2 comments:

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

I, for one, agree with you 100%.

Sending prayers to Katie's family as they begin to navigate life without their precious girl.

And love to you sweet Polly.

Amy L said...

Oh, my heart is breaking for this family. My own life would feel meaningless without the gift of my boys. They are absolute treasures! All of our children are.