I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Maribel has a Family

Miss Maribel has moved to the
 "My family has found me!"
section of Reece's Rainbow.
I don't have any other information at the moment , but when I know any
of the details I will be sure to share them.
Please continue to keep Maribel and her new family in your prayers.
They still have a lot of work ahead of them and are in need of raising a lot more
money to bring her home. 
What a wonderful day for Maribel


7 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay yay yay!!!!

stephanie said...

i'm still crying happy tears about this. I saw it on FB this morning completely lost it. I just love her. She was one I have been so worried about.
Now Miss Celine needs to get a home!! how she is still waiting is beyond me.

Rochelle said...

I am right there with Stephanie. Crying happy tears for Maribel. I wanted her SO bad! Can't wait to find out who the lucky family is!!

The VW's said...

My heart is soaring for Maribel, but breaking just a little bit for me! I really was hoping she'd be mine someday soon.....I guess God has another sweetie in mind for me! (I hope so anyway!) Thanks for helping to raise money for this precious girl! I'll be thinking of her, and praying for her soon-to-be family!

JEllen said...

Happy tears for Miss Maribel.

Jennifer said...

My husband and I had actually hoped to commit to Maribel - but I'm thrilled that a family has committed to her. She deserves it! My prayer as we are starting this has been that if another family is a better fit for the child we're interested in, that they commit before us - because I want nothing but the absolute best for each of these darlings. So happy for sweet Maribel - and praying for her new family!!

Ashley said...

Hi! I wanted to introduce myself-I am Ashley and I am Maribel's Mommy! I wanted to tell you when we were officially matched. Thank you so much for being her warrior!!!!!!
I love your blog and following Kristen's story.
If you would like to continue to follow Maribel my blog is
http://therightkindacrazy.blogspot.com/