I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 5 Their Mission

I Believe the mission of our little loves is pure and simple...
To Bring Light and Love to the World.


Mission Accomplished.

11 comments:

The VW's said...

I wholeheartedly agree!!!

You have such a short and sweet way with words! Love, Hugs and Prayers!!!

ABandCsMom said...

Thinking of you and loving this post!

Kristin said...

SO true!

Tina said...

How beautifully put. Thinking of you.

Rochelle said...

Absolutely! Love this photo!

Zoey's mom said...

Short.Sweet.Totally accurate.And the picture says it all.

stephanie said...

That's it isn't it. Her job here was done. mission accomplished.
oh Polly you are amazing.
And so is that picture!!! I'd love to see more...

To Love Endlessly said...

What a sweet, sweet picture! Oh I love this post!

Amy L said...

PRECIOUS Kristen!
And hugs to you Polly!

Groves said...

Yes! Mission Accomplished!

*And* - mission continued by the sweetest, most faithful mother a girl could have.

Cathy in Missouri

My name is Sarah said...

Kristen was so cute when she was little. I love her smile.