I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pray for Landon


This little sweet guy is Landon.
As his mother says,
"Cancer is a battle field.. Landon is a good soldier fighting a war he can't win. We do know that God can heal him...and if HE chooses to do so while Landon is with us..that would be just fine with me..but if not, we will make him as comfortable as possible for the time he has left and I KNOW THAT WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER AGAIN!"

Landon is suffering as his little body is full of tumors.
Prayers of comfort for Landon would be most appreciated.
You can visit his care page here

5 comments:

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

I found out about Landon and his family through Michelle (big blueberry eyes) and am just so sorry that this little boy is going through this and his family along with him. I know you are probably someone who can give his mom great comfort because you have walked in the same shoes. still think of you, kristen and your family all of the time, too!!!

Amy L said...

I just learned about Landon a little while ago. He's in my prayers and of course his family too. Thank you for posting about Landon, we all need to lift him and his family up in prayer.

stephanie said...

Polly I'm so freakin sick of hearing this! Every day there's a new sweet to pray for. My heart is breaking for so many people.

Will be adding Landon to my prayers.

Rochelle said...

We will be in prayer for Landon and family.

Zoey's mom said...

Sending prayers to sweet Landon as he fights a fight no child should ever have to.Ever.Would you look at his face?Not fair.Just not fair.