I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sending prayers and love to Kristen

12 comments:

Kristi said...

We are sending prayers to all of you! ((((Polly and family)))))
Love to you all!
xoxo
Kristi

Heather said...

Thought of you all day.Sending you our love and unending prayers of peace and strength as you navigate the days ahead.May God continue to carry you and cover you,in only the way He can and may the spirit of your beautiful girl guide you through all of your tomorrows.

gail said...

I can just see her skipping right through the pearly gates, free of all the pain she endured for two decades. Kristen was and always will be a role model for courage, and strength to me. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Tina said...

Prayers and love being sent as you find your way through the days and months and years that ahead. I cannot imagine the pain but I pray that you find the strength and peace in the knowledge that Kristin is at peace and she is always watching over you. This is not good-bye, it's until we meet again.
Thinking of you.

Brighton said...

I've been thinking about you all week- Sara asked about Kristen again last night. She knows her friend is out of pain and watching over her. Love and prayers are being said for you and your family. She touched our hearts.

Angi said...

I wish I lived closer...I am sure everything was just perfect...love to you and your family.

from all of us with love said...

Sending prayers to you all for your great loss. Thanking you for sharing your strength and grace with Kristens life story.

Suzie and Lily said...

What a beautiful way to celebrate her life.

Amy L said...

Beautiful! Sending prayers and love to you and your family. Kristen will remain in my heart forever, God Bless you!
Amy

Kandi Ann said...

I am so sad that Kristen has left us here on earth. I rejoice that she is with Jesus though. Much Love to your family from mine. I wanted to say, the first picture is perfect. If you took a pen and did the dot to dot, you have a STAR. which is perfect for our Rock Star! xoxo, Kandi Ann

dawsonfelicia張君dawsonfelicia均 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Leah said...

I have been thinking of your family all weekend. I'm so happy that Kristen is now free from pain and discomfort. That she is happily arranging her belongings in heaven! She is a rockstar angel!