I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Many Thanks

I have a few stories to tell, but not quite ready.
Just wanted to say thank you for the outpouring of love and support.
This is Kristen’s blog and it will continue. Her light will continue to shine brightly.
We will always have a project or two going that will honor Kristen. I will share those here.
This is Kristen’s story. She will continue to touch and inspire many.
Already this week Kristen and her friend Sarah are being featured here.

My heart is broken as I try to find my way without her. Kristen and I spent the last 24 years side by side. I feel we shared hearts and souls, I know we breathed the same air.
I miss her terribly.





13 comments:

The VW's said...

Continued love, hugs and prayers being sent out for you! Kristen will always be remembered! I pray that you are given peace and strength until you can meet again! Hugs!!!

Brighton said...

I too will always remember her. I cannot imagine the void that is left without her there with you. Hugs and prayers.

Momto4 said...

I am Very Sorry for your heartbreaking loss of your Beautiful Kristen ((Hugs)) She was an inspiration to so many and loved by all who read her blog. I also have had the unfortunate experience of losing a child and while it is on a different level, I do understand the pain. My heart goes out to you & your family for peace and strength through this difficult time!! Thinking of You and Sending You many Hugs and Much Love ~ H

Becca said...

((HUGS))

Amy L said...

Polly,

Kristen really touched my heart. And I am happy to hear that you will continue her blog. She was such an inspiration and so are you.
Sending love,
Amy

Lacey said...

It was such a beautiful day! Any time you want to go to lunch, just give me a call!!

kara said...

Polly,

I've been away from the blog world for a week and am so sad to read that you have lost your sweet girl. No parent should ever have to endure the pain of losing a child. My prayers are with you all as you miss your sweet, beautiful Kristen.

Kara

Kim said...

Kristen will be missed by so many~ Prayers to you and your family. She will always be an inspiration to so many. God bless~

Sasha said...

Hugs and strength to you at this time. I was just talking to my hubby today about Kristen. I can't even imagine what you are going through. The balloons in the sky are a beautiful touch to the ceremony. Our thoughts are with you.

劉士賢劉士賢 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
徐俊賴靜雯賢 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

Nicki Swilor said...

Thinking of you. We love you guys!

Michele said...

Those images...the flowers, the ballons are so beautiful. Looking at them made me catch my breath a little bit as it reminded me all to much of Carly's funeral. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you get through life without your angel physically at your side but know that she will eternally always be with you bringing you strength.