I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Today we will party!

We have much
 to be thankful for and to
CELEBRATE!

Happy Birthday
to our little
Miss Lovely!

22 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy, happy birthday Kristen!!!

Lacey said...

Happy Happy birthday sweet girl!! A warrior like I've never seen before, cancers true enemy! Hope you had a great day and got lots of great gifts!

Suzanne Chatterton said...

Happy Birthday, Kristin. This birthday celebrates your life which inspires so many of us. Peace and good health to you.
Suzanne from Illinois

stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Kristen!!!!


Polly I've got something adorable here for Kristen! As soon as I figure out how to wrap it to ship!!LOL It will be on it's way soon!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Kristen! I don't write you guys much but I faithfully read your every post and am constantly in awe at what a true fighter Kristen is. Have a wonderful day!!

Joyce said...

HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday Kristen!!!! May all your dreams come true.

Heather said...

Happy Day warrior girl!My you all gather and bask in the true beauty of this glorious,wonderful,miraculous day!

Sending love your way from all of us here in California.

Peter Olson said...

Happy Birthday Kristen! And many more!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Kristen!!!!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday To You...Happy Birthday To You...Happy Birthday Dear Kristen...Happy Birthday To You!
And MANY More!!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Chromosomally Enhanced said...

Happy Birthday!! you are so LoVEly!! hugs to you on a great day to celebrate!! smiles

Amy L said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Kristen!

The VW's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!

Enjoy your day! You deserve a huge celebration! Hope you are feeling well and can go out and have some fun!

Love, Hugs and Prayers!!!

Emma said...

Happy birthday Kristen - may you know peace and happiness on this day. You are an amazing girl.

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was one of the best ever! May God give you peace and strength this next year.

katie said...

happy birthday Kristen!

To Love Endlessly said...

Happy Birthday Kristen!!! I love all your balloons! Looks like a great party!!

JennyH said...

Hope you had a great birthday Kristen!!

Sasha said...

Happy Birthday. I love the balloons and I LOVE that smile.!!!!!!

Nicki Swilor said...

Happy Birthday Little Rockstar! I love your balloons too! I hope your day is awesome!

My name is Sarah said...

Hi Kristen, I am so sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a very special day. You look amazing!!!