I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All done!

Kristen just finished her transplant. I have lots of pictures coming soon. Kristen is doing good and her brother Rick is tired and sore. Thank you for all your prayers.

9 comments:

Angi said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Saying a prayer for everyone to have a speedy recovery, you have such BRAVE AND STRONG children, I hope I can raise my two with such big hearts:)

Nicki Swilor said...

Awesome! We will be praying for quick recovery and healing. You are amazing Polly!

stephanie said...

Now on with recovery and home!
Praying!!!!!

To Love Endlessly said...

yay! I'm glad they're both doing well. We'll keep on praying!

Tricia said...

Yeah Kristen! Way to go! I will keep praying for you, that you heal quickly, that the cancer doesn't come back, that God would pour blessings of life on you.

Kristin said...

Yay!

Heather said...

Saw the family photo on facebook.I called it a beautiful "birthday" picture.That is what this day represents.New beginnings.New hope for tomorrow.

Prayers continue here in California.

Joyce said...

What a day you have all experienced. Prayers are so coming your way for a quick recovery for Rick and the blessed miracle that Kristen so deserves.

Tina said...

YEAH!!!! That is such great news. Waiting for updates...hope she doing well, praying for an easy recovery.