I created this blog when my sweet little girl, Kristen, was diagnosed with cancer, for the third time. After fighting for almost 3 years Kristen was called home to that same God who gave her life. One of my favorite quotes comes from Neal A. Maxwell- "Those who "plow in hope" not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the "Eye of faith" they still see divine design." Kristen blessed lives and continues to do so. Her light continues to shine. As for me, I continue to "plow in hope" knowing well that Kristen is mine for eternity. Families can be together forever!

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Pictures Say It All...


We are HOME!!!
Kristen will have a bone marrow biopsy in 10 days and then more chemo 2 weeks from today. This is a tentative plan as we are STILL waiting on the insurance company to approve the
Bone Marrow Transplant.  More chemo while we wait...

12 comments:

stephanie said...

Glad to see you home, but how stinkin' long is the insurance company going to take. I mean they do know the circumstances here! What the heck!

Kristen looks good! And very happy to be in the car!!

Heather said...

Rejoicing with you as you head home and I am with Stephanie ... what the heck are these people waiting on!!

The VW's said...

YAY for home!!! Love, Hugs and Prayers!!!

Brandi said...

YEAH!! We are so excitied for you to be home. I would love to drop off some cupcakes to you from SugarMama's my email is brandijj@Hotmai.com if you wouldn't mind giving me your address.

Monica said...

Wonderful! Home is best!

Kristin said...

Yay!!! Praying for insurance approval :)

Peter Olson said...

Praying for that approval.
Good to be home.

ABandCsMom said...

YaY!! So happy you're now at home. Again...you insurance company has me rubbed the wrong way. I can not believe they are dragging their feet.

Jenny said...

I'll be keeping Kristen in my prayers <3

Sasha said...

Yah!!!! That is great news. Kristen looks good and ready to be going home. Sending my best to you.

JennyH said...

So glad she is home for now.

She looks happy to be out of there!

Mucki said...

So glad that Kristen is home for a while...and hopefully the Insurance will come to their senses soon! My thoughts and prayers are with Kristen all the time. God Bless and all my best. Sushmita